Chinese Language and Culture Summer School (Nanjing, China- 5-26 July 2012)

  • krizna gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2012
    We are delighted to invite you to a wonderful event this summer -'Experiencing China - Chinese Language and Culture Summer School' from 5th-26th July 2012 organised by Chinese Language Center of Nanjing Medical University and co-organised by Nanjing International Culture Exchange Center. ASEFUAN and 'Crossing Border' are the partner organisations for this event.This Summer School will be hosted in the beautiful and historic city of Nanjing which was the capital of China on several occasions in the past.

    This Summer School will give you a better understanding of China by giving you the opportunity to learn basic Chinese and discover traditional and modern aspects of Chinese culture through various cultural activities. One of the most important and engaging aspect of this program is that learning is not limited to the classroom. Many field trip locations themselves will become ''living textbooks'' for you. You will gain real world experiences on traditional and modern Chinese culture.

    ASEFUAN and CROSSING BORDER are the partners for this program so a fixed travel subsidy of 200 EUR will be granted to their members.

    The deadline for application is 20 May 2012. But the seats are limited so I recommend early registration.

    For more details , visit - www.nanjing-summerschool.com or you can send your queries to info@....

    I hope to welcome more you in Nanjing.

    Regards,
    Dr.Sumedh Bele
    Course coordinator,
    'Experiencing China-Chinese Language and Culture Summer School'
    Nanjing Medical University,CHINA