Re: [ateneolaw2009] IMPORTANT UPDATE for Ateneo Law Class of 2009

  • kristine margret malang
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21 11:02 PM
      I second the motion. Thea?

      From: Alberto Pamintuan <bertspamintuan@...>
      To: ateneolaw2009 <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:04 PM
      Subject: [ateneolaw2009] IMPORTANT UPDATE for Ateneo Law Class of 2009

      Sorry, no update from me.

      But now that I have everyone's attention (I hope), may I have an update on our year book? :) NO PRESSURE! (Actually, meron, hehe. Just kidding. Or maybe not).

      Hope everyone's doing great!

      - Berts "15 lbs. fatter than his yearbook photo" Pamintuan

      --
      "Laws control a lesser person; right conduct controls a greater one"

    • tristan arnesto
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21 11:53 PM