IMPORTANT UPDATE for Ateneo Law Class of 2009

  • Alberto Pamintuan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012
      Sorry, no update from me.

      But now that I have everyone's attention (I hope), may I have an update on our year book? :) NO PRESSURE! (Actually, meron, hehe. Just kidding. Or maybe not).

      Hope everyone's doing great!

      - Berts "15 lbs. fatter than his yearbook photo" Pamintuan

      --
      "Laws control a lesser person; right conduct controls a greater one"
    • kristine margret malang
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012
        I second the motion. Thea?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012