Yearbook update

  • thea marie jimenez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi batchmates!

      I know I promised that the target release of the yearbook and grad pics is the end of the year.  However, my aunt, who was diagnosed with cancer last year, recently died and my entire family had been busy since her hospitalization. So, the yearbook had to take a back seat.

      I'm really sorry, but, promise next week I'll start na ulit.

      ~Thea

      "Life is a TRAGEDY to those who FEEL;
        it is a COMEDY to those who THINK."
                                      - Horace Walpole