Re: [ateneolaw2009] yearbooks?

  • jv.salud@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
      Meh.

      From: Philip Closa <ipe_closa@...>
      Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:51:43 +0800 (SGT)
      To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] yearbooks?

      Hi Batchmates,

      Our Editor-in-Chief, Thea Jimenez, has referred to me for reply re: inquiries/updates on the 2009 ALS Yearbook due to some problems with her yahoo account.

      We understand that our last update was on 18 May 2011. In our 18 May 2011 update, we informed you that we have met with the layout artists/"printers" for the layout design of the yearbook. As agreed upon, they will make sure that the yearbook shall be printed and released this year. As for the grad pics, we have the creative pictures of some batchmates and we will be sending it to them thru LBC or personal delivery (if Ortigas only).

      We are currently coordinating/discussing with the layout artist regarding the layout/design of the yearbook. They have already provided a sample page of the yearbook and we are currently reviewing the same to provide our inputs/comments to come up with the final design.

      Also, the creative pictures of some of our batchmates have already been released to them. With respect to the formal pictures, we are still coordinating with the batch' chosen photo studio for the release of the edited pictures.

      We thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

      Regards,

      Ipe
      Forum

      " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

      From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
      Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)
      To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com

      HAHAHA!! umaasa pa din si berts!

      From: thea marie jimenez <thea_jimenez@...>
      To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 22 May, 2011, 6:36 PM

      Batchmates,

      I could not go home to Laguna this weekend so I don't have parin the list of the pictures with me. I'll try to check if i can go home within the week and give an update.

      "Life is a TRAGEDY to those who FEEL;
        it is a COMEDY to those who THINK."
                                      - Horace Walpole

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
        pasensya na, in the mood of writing formal letters ako coz buong araw na ako gumagawa ng status report/demand letters etc. semi-in-the-zone lang. hahaha.. pinagtripan ko lang.

        pero Thea and the team is doing their best to release the yearbook as soon as possible. Nahirapan lang talaga due to previous problems. Considering also na medyo mahirap makakuha na ng tiyempo/free time to meet/review/finalize for the yearbook. :)

        From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
        Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)
        To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011

          Naks. Iba talaga pag abogado sa SC. Mine-Meh nalang batch mates :p

          Haha

          From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
          Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)
          To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
            Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

            From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
            Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
            To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com<ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

            From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
            Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)
            To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

          • mpgromero@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
              Thanks, Ipe! Appreciate the effort! :D

              Warm regards. Hehe.
              From: jv.salud@...
              Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 07:58:43 +0000
              To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

              From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
              Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)
              To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                i-try mo kaya na isulat sa decision na meh. Wherefore, petitioners, MEH!

                From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)
                To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                  Meron ba sa Simpsons? Diba "HA-HA!" or "D'oh!" ?

                  Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                  Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

                  From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
                  Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

                  From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                  Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                    Bart Simpson upon seeing the Mr. Burns's library: "Meh"

                    Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                    Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

                    From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
                    Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

                    From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                    Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)

                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                      Delete the "the". Hahaha.

                      From: jv.salud@...
                      Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:47:14 +0000
                      To: <ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>

                      Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                      Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

                      From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
                      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

                      From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)

                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                        Ha-ha!

                        On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:48 PM, <jv.salud@...> wrote:

                        Delete the "the". Hahaha.

                        Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:47:14 +0000

                        Bart Simpson upon seeing the Mr. Burns's library: "Meh"

                        Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                        Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

                        From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
                        Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

                        From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                        Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)

                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                          Parang...

                          "Petitioners present a plethora of evidence in support of their arguments.

                          Meh."

                          Bart Simpson upon seeing the Mr. Burns's library: "Meh"

                          Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                          Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

                          From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
                          Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

                          From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                          Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)

                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 18, 2011
                            Haha sakto.

                            Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                            Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.

                            From: Marvin Guerra <emjaygee21@...>
                            Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

                            From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@...>
                            Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:53:28 +0800 (SGT)

                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 20, 2011
                              Akala ko "Meh" is ngo-ngo na "beh." Owel.

                              "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
                              ---The Alchemist
                                  Paulo Coelho

                              Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:59:50 PM

                              Hahaha. Was watching the Simpsons.