Job Opening

  • Ton Betito
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 3, 2011
      The Retired Justice Cuevas Law Office is looking for an Associate Laywer.

      You can pass your resumes to their office
      at this address: 11th Floor, Vernida IV Building, Leviste St., Makati City.

      Address your cover letters to Ret. Justice Serafin R. Cuevas

      Thank you.
    • chiaragutierrez@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 11, 2011
        Hi batch,

        PricewatehouseCoopers is hiring.

        We do corporate and tax law. If interested, you may email your CV to me at chiara.feliz.c.gutierrez@... or chiaragutierrez@...

        Please feel free to forward this mail to your friends.

        Cheers!
        Chiara

      • Darren de Jesus
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 11, 2011
          Pricewhatttttt!?!?!?!

          Feliz ka pala.

          Wala lang.

          Cheers! :)

          Please feel free to forward this mail to your friends.

          Cheers!
          Chiara

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              ateneolaw2009-digest@yahoogroups.com
              ateneolaw2009-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • chiaragutierrez@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 11, 2011
            Pricewaterhouse! :p hahaha yes I am Feliz, the secret is out. Whut.

            When's the next drinking whatevs? Game na!

            From: Darren de Jesus <darrendejesus@...>
            Sender: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
            To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com<ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] Job Opening

            Pricewhatttttt!?!?!?!

            Feliz ka pala.

            Wala lang.

            Cheers! :)

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 12, 2011
              LAGUESMA MAGSALIN CONSULTA and GASTARDO LAW OFFICES is looking for junior associates.

              Kindly send your resume to:

              Atty. Bernardino F. Consulta
              705-706 Prestige Tower, F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly Emerald Avenue)
              Ortigas Center, Pasig City

              or email to: lmcglaw@...
            • kathleen carisa pacleb
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 11, 2013
                Dear Batchmates,

                Monarch Insurance Company Inc.  is in need of a Legal Officer.  Those interested may send an application letter and CV to the address below.

                 Parimal C. Bhattacharya
                 President and Director
                 15th Floor, Citibank Tower
                 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City 1227
                parimal@...
                www.monarch.com.ph

                Thank you very much.

                Kind regards,