Mass for the Healing and Speedy Recovery of Atty. Medina ("Sir Chochoy")

  • Philip Closa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      Dear friends,

      This is the latest text message from Ma'am Ampy about Sir Chochoy's state: I just talked to Bea. Chochoy had a CT Scan and has developed brain swelling. He is unconscious at present but the doctors are administering medication at the moment. Please pray very hard that he won't have to be opened again and that he will respond to the aggressive medication.

      Important Annoucement: Let us be together at the Holy Mass tomorrow (11 March 2011, Friday) at the Ateneo Professional Schools Chapel at 12:15pm to pray, as one family, for the healing and recovery of our beloved Sir Chochoy.

      Please spread the word to all those who love Sir Chochoy. Let us continue to pray from him.

      We hope to see you there. Thank you.

      " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "