Condo near Ortigas

  • van
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 427 KB
    Hello!

    If you know anyone who's looking for a condo near Ortigas, I'm helping
    a friend look for a tenant. Here are the details:

    Princeville Condominium, Shaw Blvd. cor. S. Laurel St.
    It's in Mandaluyong City, in the Wack-Wack vicinity, and it's 5
    minutes away from Ortigas Center.
    1 bedroom with 1 very decent quarters (it's really just a smaller room)
    2 T/B
    With kitchen, living room, and laundry area
    With a swimming pool, gym, CCTV, etc.
    54 sqm.
    PhP 15,000.00 / month

    Let me know if you know anyone interested :)

    Thanks a lot!
    Ivanna