Intl. PhD & MA Programs in Human Rights (Mahidol University, Thailand)

  • krizna gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Asia Pacific Rights and Justice Network <ap-a2j@...>
    To: "ap-a2j@..." <ap-a2j@...>
    Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 10:13:46 AM
    Subject: [ap-a2j] INFO: Call for Applications: International PhD and MAPrograms in Human Rights

    Center For Human Rights Studies and Social Development, Mahidol University, Thailand

    Subject: Call for Applications for International PhD and MA Programs in Human Rights for the Academic Year 2011

    Dear Friends,

    We are pleased to announce a call for applications for our two annual International PhD and MA Programs in Human Rights at Center for Human Rights Studies and Social Development, Mahidol University.

    The PhD in Human Rights and Peace Studies is the only PhD program of its kind in Asia, while the MA is the longest running graduate degree program in Human Rights in Asia. These programs offer a unique opportunity to engage in depth with the highly important issues of human rights and peace in the world today. The objectives of the programs are to produce graduates with excellent research skills and thorough theoretical and conceptual knowledge of these fields, and who are able to apply this knowledge to the field.

    We are inviting you to forward the enclosed Application Form, Program Information to your network of institutions, human rights activists and encourage organizations who you think could benefit from the program to apply.

    Please note that, for this year, the deadline for receive of application forms shall be extended until 28 February 2011. You can also find more information on our web site at: www.humanrights-mu.org

    Should you have comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Center for Human Rights Studies and Social Development at humanrights@...

     Yours sincerely,

    Center for Human Rights Studies and Social Development

    Tel. 66 2 441-4125 ext. 400/401

    Fax. 66 2 889-2151

    E-mail:    humanrights@...

    ---
    Please note: Using the "reply" or "reply all" option delivers your response to the entire network.