Fw: ALAAI HOMECOMING ON 01 OCTOBER 2010

  • jess lopez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Forwarded at Naealla Bainto's request.

      --- On Thu, 9/30/10, Naealla Bainto <nrmbainto@...> wrote:

      From: Naealla Bainto <nrmbainto@...>
      Subject: ALAAI HOMECOMING ON 01 OCTOBER 2010
      To: jess_raymund_lopez@...
      Date: Thursday, 30 September, 2010, 1:27 PM

      Jess,

      Please forward the message to our batch e-group.

      Thanks,

      Nyals

      ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ALAAI PRESIDENT ALELI ANGELA G. QUIRINO

      Nominations for the Ateneo De Manila Law Alumni Association, Inc. (ALAAI) Distinguished Alumni Awards (“The Award”) are now open.  The Award gives recognition to distinguished alumni of the Ateneo School of Law engaged in the active private practice of law and whose exemplary conduct in the administration and pursuit of justice, as well as contribution to the development of the law and jurisprudence, have inspired others to value and respect the law as an instrument of truth, peace, order and justice.

      The awarding will be held during Homecoming Night on 1 October 2010 at the Makati Shangri-La.

      We hope to see alumni from Class 2009 at the Homecoming.Tickets to the event are now available at the ALAAI Secretariat in APS Rockwell, at a cost of P1,500 each.  Please be reminded that only members of good standing are permitted to vote for the 2010-2011 Board of Trustees.  Annual Membership dues are P500 and Lifetime Membership Dues are P5000.