Standard Chartered Bank Legal Department

  • joi joi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      The Legal Department of Standard Chartered Bank is accepting applications. Applicants must have been in practice for at least three years. Interested applicants can address their applications to Janice C. Tajan-Ko, Vice President of the Legal Department. Her email address is Janice.Tajan@.... Their office address is:

      Standard Chartered Bank
      9F Standard Chartered Bank Building
      6788 Ayala Avenue
      Makati City 1226

      If you know anyone interested in applying, please let them know.

      Thanks.

      Joy

      Civilization means slavery, wars, exploitation, and death camps. It also means medical hygiene, elevated religious ideas, beautiful art, and exquisite music. It is an error to imagine that civilization and savage cruelty are antithesis… In our times the cruelties, like most other aspects of our world, have become far more effectively administered than ever before. They have not and will not cease to exist. Both creation and destruction are inseparable aspects of what we call civilization.

      - Zygmunt Baumann, Modernity and the Holocaust