Re: [ateneolaw2009] To Fr. B- Please Help!!! (Joaquin Bernas)-->for those who received the same email =)

  • Angela Aguinaldo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 2:25 AM
      Hi!!!

      I just texted Fr. B about it and he confirmed that the email is a scam.  It did not come from him.  And I googled it as well, you can read an article about it in here --> http://old.nabble.com/I'm-in-need-of-help-please-td27831901.html  =)

      Thanks!!!

      --Angel Aguinaldo

      On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM, krizna gomez <flnd_krizzie@...> wrote:

      Hi Father,

      I was going to write you earlier when I received this in my other address. It turns out that my batchmates got this email, too. I know the likelihood is that this is just a scam, but just the same, we're checking if you're alright. Please confirm that you're not in Scotland or anywhere near trouble? :-)

      Kriz

      From: carlo villarama <carlovillarama2003@ yahoo.com>
      To: ateneolaw2009@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, May 24, 2010, 3:13 PM

      guys! Fr B needs our help! lets send money NOW!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 24 3:34 AM
        wow thanks, i was about to book a flight to scotland to rescue fr B! whew!

        --
        J.G.Bernaas
        Ateneo Law