Re: [ateneolaw2009] yearbook/grad pictures updates

  • thea marie jimenez
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2010
      Batchmates,

      I got the low res copies of the pictures na...but since my laptop is in the service center for at least a week it might take me awhile to send it to you...there are about 210 pictures to go through and i'm only borrowing other people's laptop/computer so please bear with me muna. I'll try to send everything out within the week. sorry...

      -thea

      "Life is a TRAGEDY to those who FEEL;
        it is a COMEDY to those who THINK."
                                      - Horace Walpole