Job Opening: Project Officer for AHON Foundation
- ----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Harvey Keh <harveykeh@...>
Sent: Tue, January 26, 2010 6:14:22 PM
Subject: [tar_national_convenors_group] Job Opening: Project Officer for AHON Foundation
AHON (Acts of Hope for the Nation) Foundation,
the corporate social responsibility initiative of Filway Marketing, Inc.,
is a non-stock, non-profit organization with a mission of promoting quality basic education
by developing public elementary school libraries all over the Philippines.We are currently looking for a full-time Project Officer
whose main functions will be to assist the Executive Director
in implementing projects relating to our
resource mobilization and marketing programs.Job Description:
As the Marketing/Communica tions and Resource Mobilization officer, you will be in charge of:
- Creating awareness for the foundation (maintaining website, brainstorming creative ads, establishing connections with other individuals/ groups)
- Ensuring positive public relations and high brand equity of AHON Foundation
- Organizing innovative fund-raising events and projects throughout the year
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with the donor database
- Managing volunteers/human resources
Interested applicants may send their resume with picture to ahonfoundation@ yahoo.com on or before February 12, 2009.
- Graduate of a reputable college or university; fresh graduates may apply (majors in business, marketing, communications, IT-related courses, development studies, preferred)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino; & good interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills (documents, spreadsheets, presentations/ publication tools) & some background experience in managing blogs, websites, etc.
- Must be organized, efficient and systematic in maintaining project documentation materials/files and correspondence
- Must be flexible and willing to travel
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision while producing quality and timely results
- Must be willing to learn, be creative & analytical, and open to new ideas
- Must possess the belief, conviction or commitment in working towards positive changes in our Philippine public school educational system
Please address cover letters to Harvey Keh, Executive Director, AHON Foundation, Inc.
For more information, you may call 6830262 local 106.
// Please forward to other interested parties. Thanks!
http://harveykeh. multiply. com
Listen to Lider Totoo over Radyo Veritas 846 every Saturday, 1030am to 12noon, you can also log in to www.veritas846. ph