website for only 10k

  • van
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      If you'll ever need a website to promote any of your projects/business, please let me know. We can put all your schedules, projects, works, photos and others. We can also make personalized e-mail addresses. A basic website is at PhP 10,000.00 plus domain registration (PhP 600.00). If you need a 2-month installment scheme, that's no problem, too.

      Just let me know :)

      Thanks,
      Ivanna

      Bring your friends to the fun.
      Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Mail today!
    • Sheryl Chua
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
        hi van how much for maintenance and yearly hosting? thanks :)

        she

        If you'll ever need a website to promote any of your projects/business, please let me know. We can put all your schedules, projects, works, photos and others. We can also make personalized e-mail addresses. A basic website is at PhP 10,000.00 plus domain registration (PhP 600.00). If you need a 2-month installment scheme, that's no problem, too.

        Just let me know :)

        Thanks,
        Ivanna

        Bring your friends to the fun.
        Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Mail today!

        Adding more friends is quick and easy.
        Import them over to Yahoo! Mail today!