Forum needs your pictures! :D

  • Melodie Ylagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009

      Hi Batchmates!

      Forum is currently in the process of compiling candid or posed pictures of the people in our batch for the features and other sections of our yearbook. So, we would like to ask for your help by sending us pictures from our Blue Roast, Graduation Day, Baccalaureate Mass, and other significant event involving our batch.

      You can either arrange with us so we can get them from you:
              through a cd/flash drive,
              or from your laptop,
              or by emailing the files to us at melodieylagan@...,
              or by sending us the link of the picture that you want us to use and we can be the ones to download them instead.

      Just make sure that the copies that you give us are high resolution so that they'll look good in the yearbook, okie?

      And if you can also include an interesting caption for the picture, much better also.

      Thanks everyone!

      Melodie

      "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
      ---The Alchemist
          Paulo Coelho

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!