Cash donation for Soup Kitchen for the Victims of Ondoy

  • Philip Closa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Help feed Ondoy Victims with fresh meals. Donate funds for the ingredients to Ping Medina thru Meg Tangan, either in school, sofitelon saturday or to her BPI Family Account number 6256-19141-3 Margaret Tangan. Thanks! Rest assured that all proceeds will go to the victims. Text Meg at 09178621700

      " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

      Open emails faster.
      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade your browser to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo!.Get it here! (It's free)