Lecture on Monday

  • Juancho Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      Hi batchmates,

      For those of you who might be wondering, I distinctly remember talking with Ms Virgie sometime last week and she mentioned that there will be no lectures on Monday since its a legal holiday and they will just reschedule it some other time.  For those of you who were planning on attending the lecture scheduled tom, i suggest you call school first to make sure it will push through! Good luck everyone!  PS as it is a holiday tom more than likely school will be closed so that means while some of the rooms might be open no Aircon for sure.

      --
      ~Juancho

      "It is good to have an end to journey towards,
      but it is the JOURNEY that matters, in the end."