Send-off mass and transportation on Saturday

  • Angela Aguinaldo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi barristers =)

      Please be reminded about the Send-off mass for the barristers this Saturday. =) There is a small surprise for all of you afterwards. =) Hope all can attend the mass =)

      After the mass, I am thinking of providing a bus that can bring you guys to Sofitel.  However, I will need to know first if there will be anyone riding with us going there.  Please let me know or ask your fellow barristers who don't often check their emails about it first. =) Because if there is going to be no one riding with us n the bus, then I will not get the bus anymore =)

      Thanks guys.  Good luck =)

      --Angel Aguinaldo
    • Juancho Hernandez
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        hey angel,

        I talked to grip already and told him that there are a few people i know who will ride the bus.  No exact number yet though

        --
        ~Juancho

        "It is good to have an end to journey towards,
        but it is the JOURNEY that matters, in the end."
      • Angela Aguinaldo