Does anyone know if Review Classes or even if school will be open on Monday?

  • Juancho Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      Just wondering if we're affected by this.

      Classes in Metro Manila suspended on Monday

      By Philip Tubeza
      Philippine Daily Inquirer
      First Posted 20:47:00 07/25/2009

      Filed Under: Religions, Education

      MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Education’s regional director for Metro Manila, Teresita Domalanta, announced Saturday that classes in the national capital region were to be suspended on Monday.

      “In view of the expected heavy traffic on Monday resulting from the coinciding major events of the SONA and the grand celebration of the INC (Iglesia ni Cristo) anniversary, classes at all public and private pre-school, elementary and high schools in NCR will be suspended on Monday, July 27,” Domalanta said in a text message sent to DepEd reporters.

      The Commission on Higher Education announced earlier that it too was suspending classes at the college level in Metro Manila.

      Link: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=128277311094&h=QZlgm&u=jR8iB&ref=nf

      --
      ~Juancho

      "It is good to have an end to journey towards,
      but it is the JOURNEY that matters, in the end."