Sofitel Sign Ups for 2009 BarOps

  • Rita Marie Mesina
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Wow, turn na natin mag-sign-up!

      Please get in touch with Cris Lobregat if you have any questions. Her number is 0917-8562575. :)

      Rita Marie L. Mesina
      Ateneo de Manila School of Law
      ritamarie.mesina@...
      (0917) 848-5708

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        btw, may hardcopy ako ng nachura reviewer by kiddy ng admin and local gov't part...asa lsac ako lang ako if you need it....

        pero dun sa iba na may consti part, pahiram naman :) hehehe

        yun lang

        100%!

        " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

        Please get in touch with Cris Lobregat if you have any questions. Her number is 0917-8562575. :)

        Rita Marie L. Mesina
        Ateneo de Manila School of Law
        ritamarie.mesina@ yahoo.com
        (0917) 848-5708

        1. On-Line Sign Up - Attached to this email is the sign up sheet, download and fill it up and email it to als.hotelops09@ gmail.com. One sign up sheet per barrister please. All reservations must be in by June 15, 2009.

[...]

        I have also attached the Hotel FAQs below. For any further questions please send an email to als.hotelops09@ gmail.com or text 0917-8562575.

        Thank you!

        Cristina Lobregat

        09178562575

        cris.lobregat@ gmail.com

        Is Bangus or Tilapia more delicious?
        Tell us what you think in Yahoo! Answers