One bedroom vacancy in Palma Street

  • Rita Marie Mesina
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hello!

      I'm moving out of my room in 6081-B Palma St., (just a cartwheel away from the ground entrance of the campus ) by this weekend. It already has its own bed and an airconditioning unit. WiFi's available too. If anyone's still interested in looking for a place near school, you can contact me thru this e-mail so I can refer you to my landlady.

      Thanks!

      Rita.

      Rita Marie L. Mesina
      Ateneo de Manila School of Law