change of section.

  • Tricia Cervantes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      To the moderator --

      Just a question,

      I wanted to be in the afternoon section but when I enlisted, the person assisting me said the afternoon section was already closed and that I had to join the evening classes.

      I intend to join a carpool from my area and most of the members are in the afternoon section. Is there any way I can appeal for a change of section? To whom should I address the letter, if I am to submit one?

      Thanks,
      Patricia Cervantes
      05-048

      http://mail.yahoo.com