Announcements.

  • Ma. Venarisse Verga
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2005
      Dear Freshmen

      Welcome to Ateneo.

      1.  First things first.. please approve the yahoogroups invitation.  if you have not received your invitation yet, please text me asap (09155333003).  Kindly include your full name and student number because I can't remember all you guys kasi!!
      2.  Those who still lack the ORSEM reuqirements, go to school on May 6, look for me (vena) or don and submit your requirements.  It is important that you attend the ORSEM.
      3.  Practice reading.  In Ateneo, we are expected to read from the originals (I mean, original cases)  so that means reading an average of 50 to 100 pages per day (light pa to!).  Unfortunately, the professors expect you to read not just the cases but the book and other stuff as well.  So better practice reading this early.
      4.  Those who need a place to stay:
      a)  for the boys, you may text 09176192443.  Aris Maguera is looking for a housemate, Globil Mansions, 5th Floor, around 5,000 - 7,000 per month plus utilities.
      b)  for girls, text me or citas ele (09155333003/09178153451), 2nd floor, Palm Village, Around 3,800.00 plus utilities (Php 200-500/permonth).
      5.  Practice writing.  This is the waterloo of most students.  You may be the most intelligent or most articulate in class, but if your handwriting sucks, prepare to get low (and sometimes, failing) marks.

      Boys and girls, if you need anything, feel free to text/call/email me or other ORSEM people.

      Goodluck to all of you.

      vena

      Do you Yahoo!?