Re: [ateneolaw2009] Electives Midterms Schedule

  • cindy de leon
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 3, 2009
      @ TOI:  yup toi (antoinette pala =), NO MIDTERMS in importation dati, malamang wala rin yan unless magbibigay siya this year

      From: ina zamora <ins262@...>
      To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2009 1:23:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] Electives Midterms Schedule

      provrem and labor rev

      ymailto="mailto:ateneolaw2009%40yahoogroups.com">ateneolaw2009@ yahoogroups. com
      > Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:18 PM
      >

      > Importation and Customs Law, ProvRem and CorpSus
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > --- On Sat, 3/1/09, Melodie Ylagan <melodieylagan@
      > yahoo.com> wrote:
      >
      > From: Melodie Ylagan <melodieylagan@ yahoo.com>
      > Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] Electives Midterms
      > Schedule
      > To: ateneolaw2009@ yahoogroups. com
      > Date: Saturday, 3 January, 2009, 8:37 AM
      >

      > IT, CBA & Negosem
      >

      > "And when you want something, all the universe
      > conspires in helping you achieve it."
      > ---The Alchemist

          Paulo Coelho

      consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply
      > to this message.
      >

      > Get your new Email address!
      > Grab the Email name you've always wanted before
      > someone else does!
      >

      > Get your new Email address!
      > Grab the Email name you've always wanted before
      > someone else does!

    • hope jan castillo
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 3, 2009
        labor law review, provisional remedies, special civil action

        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009

          magiging same na ba ang sked ng midterms and finals (electives)? Most probably?
          if that's the case, wag sana pagsabayin ang:

          provisional remedies, labor law review, and tax law review. :)

          labor law review, provisional remedies, special civil action

          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009
            dunno. hope not. haha.

            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009

              sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and Law and Eco

              This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

            • kennard pua
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009
                sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The best and elective na gender!!!!!!! I love IT!!!!!!!

                sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and Law and Eco

                This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

              • Rachelle Sy
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 5, 2009
                  wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                  > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                  > best and elective
                  > na gender!!!!!!! I love IT!!!!!!!
                  >
                  > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                  > <ericdavidtan@...>wrote:
                  >

                  > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                  > Law and Eco
                  > > ------------------------------

                • jeno sanchez
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 7, 2009
                    Refugee at real estate transactions kay cochingyan

                    Jennifer D.L. Sanchez
                    Ateneo de Manila University
                    School of Law
                    (0917) 329-4182

                    wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                    > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                    > best and elective
                    > na gender!!!!!! ! I love IT!!!!!!!
                    >
                    > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                    > <ericdavidtan@ yahoo.com>wrote:
                    >

                    > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                    > Law and Eco
                    > > ------------ --------- ---------

                    New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
                    Hurry before someone else does!
                  • A. Conejos

                      wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                      > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                      > best and elective
                      > na gender!!!!!! ! I love IT!!!!!!!
                      >
                      > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                      > <ericdavidtan@ yahoo.com>wrote:
                      >

                      > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                      > Law and Eco
                      > > ------------ --------- ---------

                    • tricia roque
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 7, 2009
                        Wag isabay Corp Sus, Refugee and Law and Eco pls. I second the motion Rachelle, si Pua nga ang nag recommend ng Law and Eco... petiks daw o. Argh.

                        Rachelle Sy <syrachelle@...> wrote:
                        wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                        > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                        > best and elective
                        > na gender!!!!!! ! I love IT!!!!!!!
                        >
                        > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                        > <ericdavidtan@ yahoo.com>wrote:
                        >

                        > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                        > Law and Eco

                      • Jerome Alejandro
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 12, 2009
                          oi wag pub corp at labor law review