Electives Midterms Schedule

  • Admulaw Sc
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi Seniors! Happy new year! =)

      This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

    • Gianfranco Gomez
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
        IT, Collective Bargaining, Importation and Customs Law. First Come First Serve! lol :p

        This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

      • Melodie Ylagan
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
          IT, CBA & Negosem

          "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
          ---The Alchemist
              Paulo Coelho

          IT, Collective Bargaining, Importation and Customs Law. First Come First Serve! lol :p

          This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

          Get your new Email address!
        • floreida papz
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
            Importation and Customs Law, ProvRem and CorpSus

            Thanks

            "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
            ---The Alchemist
                Paulo Coelho

            IT, Collective Bargaining, Importation and Customs Law. First Come First Serve! lol :p

            This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

            Get your new Email address!

            Get your new Email address!
          • tin plata
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
              moot court, social philo, corp sus...

              > This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.
              > Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days?
              > or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.
            • PLDT FOA-Joy Tajan
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
                may midterm ba ang negosem? i don't think so.

                Civilization means slavery, wars, exploitation, and death camps. It also means medical hygiene, elevated religious ideas, beautiful art, and exquisite music. It is an error to imagine that civilization and savage cruelty are antithesis... In our times the cruelties, like most other aspects of our world, have become far more effectively administered than ever before. They have not and will not cease to exist. Both creation and destruction are inseparable aspects of what we call civilization.
                - Zygmunt Baumann, Modernity and the Holocaust

                ________________________________

                IT, Collective Bargaining, Importation and Customs Law. First Come First Serve! lol :p

                ________________________________

                This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule. Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                ________________________________

                Get your new Email address! <http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/aa/mail/domainchoice/mail/signature/*http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/>
              • PLDT FOA-Joy Tajan
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
                  may midterm ba ang social philo?

                  Civilization means slavery, wars, exploitation, and death camps. It also means medical hygiene, elevated religious ideas, beautiful art, and exquisite music. It is an error to imagine that civilization and savage cruelty are antithesis... In our times the cruelties, like most other aspects of our world, have become far more effectively administered than ever before. They have not and will not cease to exist. Both creation and destruction are inseparable aspects of what we call civilization.
                  - Zygmunt Baumann, Modernity and the Holocaust

                  ________________________________

                  > This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.
                  > Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days?
                  > or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.
                • Toi
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
                    db wala naman midterms sa importation?

                           -Ti-
                    Antonette L. Bautista

                    Importation and Customs Law, ProvRem and CorpSus

                    Thanks

                    "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
                    ---The Alchemist
                        Paulo Coelho

                    IT, Collective Bargaining, Importation and Customs Law. First Come First Serve! lol :p

                    This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                    Get your new Email address!

                    Get your new Email address!

                  • ina zamora
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
                      provrem and labor rev

                      --- Toi <tonie717@...> wrote:

                      > db wala naman midterms sa importation?
                      >

                      >        -Ti-
                      > Antonette L. Bautista
                      >
                      > --- On Fri, 1/2/09, floreida papz
                      > <florwacks@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > From: floreida papz <florwacks@...>
                      > Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] Electives Midterms
                      > Schedule
                      > To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
                      > Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 8:18 PM
                      >

                      > Importation and Customs Law, ProvRem and CorpSus
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      >
                      > --- On Sat, 3/1/09, Melodie Ylagan <melodieylagan@
                      > yahoo.com> wrote:
                      >
                      > From: Melodie Ylagan <melodieylagan@ yahoo.com>
                      > Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] Electives Midterms
                      > Schedule
                      > To: ateneolaw2009@ yahoogroups. com
                      > Date: Saturday, 3 January, 2009, 8:37 AM
                      >

                      > IT, CBA & Negosem
                      >

                      > "And when you want something, all the universe
                      > conspires in helping you achieve it."
                      > ---The Alchemist
                      >     Paulo Coelho

                    • Joyce Melcar Tan
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
                        tax and labor law review pleeeease!!!! :)

                        thanks, sc!

                        .     J o y c e     .

                        He aprendido que todo el mundo quiere vivir encima de la montana, sin saber que la verdadera felicidad esta en la forma de subir la escarpada.

                        --Gabriel Garcia Marquez

                        This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                      • Rita Marie Mesina
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 2, 2009
                          Tax Law Review, IT and IEL2 (Padilla).

                          Pero alam ko finals lang ang Tax Law Review e.

                          Thanks!

                          Rita Marie L. Mesina
                          Ateneo de Manila School of Law
                          ritamarie.mesina@...
                          (0917) 848-5708

                          This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                        • cindy de leon
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 3, 2009
                            prov rem and labor law review. thanks =)

                            Pero alam ko finals lang ang Tax Law Review e.

                            Thanks!

                            Rita Marie L. Mesina
                            Ateneo de Manila School of Law
                            ritamarie.mesina@ yahoo.com
                            (0917) 848-5708

                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 3, 2009
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 3, 2009
                                labor law review, provisional remedies, special civil action

                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009

                                  magiging same na ba ang sked ng midterms and finals (electives)? Most probably?
                                  if that's the case, wag sana pagsabayin ang:

                                  provisional remedies, labor law review, and tax law review. :)

                                  labor law review, provisional remedies, special civil action

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009
                                    dunno. hope not. haha.

                                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                                    IT, Collective Bargaining, Importation and Customs Law. First Come First Serve! lol :p

                                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                                    This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule. Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                                    Get your new Email address! <http://sg.rd. yahoo.com/ aa/mail/domainch oice/mail/ signature/ *http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/>

                                    New Email names for you!
                                    Hurry before someone else does!
                                  • Eric David Tan
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009

                                      sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and Law and Eco

                                      This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                                    • kennard pua
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 4, 2009
                                        sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The best and elective na gender!!!!!!! I love IT!!!!!!!

                                        sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and Law and Eco

                                        This is regarding the elective midterm exams schedule.  Which subjects should not be scheduled in consecutive days? or both in one day? kindly reply to this message.

                                      • Rachelle Sy
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 5, 2009
                                          wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                                          > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                                          > best and elective
                                          > na gender!!!!!!! I love IT!!!!!!!
                                          >
                                          > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                                          > <ericdavidtan@...>wrote:
                                          >

                                          > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                                          > Law and Eco
                                          > > ------------------------------

                                        • jeno sanchez
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jan 7, 2009
                                            Refugee at real estate transactions kay cochingyan

                                            Jennifer D.L. Sanchez
                                            Ateneo de Manila University
                                            School of Law
                                            (0917) 329-4182

                                            wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                                            > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                                            > best and elective
                                            > na gender!!!!!! ! I love IT!!!!!!!
                                            >
                                            > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                                            > <ericdavidtan@ yahoo.com>wrote:
                                            >

                                            > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                                            > Law and Eco
                                            > > ------------ --------- ---------

                                            New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
                                            Hurry before someone else does!
                                          • A. Conejos

                                              wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                                              > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                                              > best and elective
                                              > na gender!!!!!! ! I love IT!!!!!!!
                                              >
                                              > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                                              > <ericdavidtan@ yahoo.com>wrote:
                                              >

                                              > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                                              > Law and Eco
                                              > > ------------ --------- ---------

                                            • tricia roque
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jan 7, 2009
                                                Wag isabay Corp Sus, Refugee and Law and Eco pls. I second the motion Rachelle, si Pua nga ang nag recommend ng Law and Eco... petiks daw o. Argh.

                                                Rachelle Sy <syrachelle@...> wrote:
                                                wag lang isabay ang labor law rev sa Law and Eco please. kasalanan ni pua ito! nakinig ako sa recommendation nya sa law and eco...

                                                > sana wag isabay ang tax law review, CBA, and GENDER. The
                                                > best and elective
                                                > na gender!!!!!! ! I love IT!!!!!!!
                                                >
                                                > On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Eric David Tan
                                                > <ericdavidtan@ yahoo.com>wrote:
                                                >

                                                > > sana wag isabay ang Trade Unionism, Tax Law Review and
                                                > Law and Eco

                                              • Jerome Alejandro
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jan 12, 2009
                                                  oi wag pub corp at labor law review