Fw: GENDER LAW: ASSIGNMENT FOR THE 1ST WEEK OF JAN

  • Regina Nonato
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008

      --- On Fri, 12/19/08, Cristina Lobregat <cris.lobregat@...> wrote:
      From: Cristina Lobregat <cris.lobregat@...>
      Subject: GENDER LAW: ASSIGNMENT FOR THE 1ST WEEK OF JAN
      To: reggiewedgie767@..., genderlaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 1:40 AM

      For those who have not yet joined the class egroup or did not receive an invite, please join genderlaw2009@yahoogroups.com. all succeeding  announcements will be posted there and no longer coursed through the batch egroups.

      Attached are 3 files. First is the class groupings, it is based on these groupings that assignments shall be given, thus if you do not have a group, please inform me ASAP so you can be placed in one.

      The second file is the schedule of correspondence with the Toronto students. The deadlines for when to post your comments and responses are found in this document. Based on the schedule, the first batch of comments are to be posted by Seniors Group A on Jan.7, while the first batch of responses to the comments of the Toronto students by Juniors Groups A and C are due on Jan. 9

      The third file is the Nussbaum Article which is what the first batch of comments and responses will revolve around.

      I have given all our email addresses to Atty. Sta. Maria, we should all be getting usernames and passwords so that we can post our commments and responses on the online  Blackboard as provided by the University of Toronto.

      Please make sure you go through all these documents before the end of the Christmas break and inform me if you have no group yet. It is imperative that you read the note of Atty. Sta. Maria found in the Schedule of Correspondence document so that you are  aware of the requirements for this portion of your grade. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

      Cris Lobregat
      0917-8562575