Law and Economics: Class handouts

  • Angela Aguinaldo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi classmates,

      For everybody's convenience, I will be leaving hard copies of the handouts in the Blessing's Library this afternoon =)  Secondly, please upload your id pictures already in the photos section in the e-group.  And if you are still not a member of the e-group, please do so.  The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lawandeconomics0809

      Have a good day ahead =)

      --Angel Aguinaldo
    • Angela Aguinaldo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008