Labor Review Assignment Dec 5

  • Philip Closa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      attached is the assignment for friday.

      COVERAGE: the remaining issues under representation (election results, bars to CE) before discussing collective bargaining.

      same procedure: library for the hardcopy of the syllabus and cases (since i just received this, bukas ko pa mapapagawa yung cases)

      see you in class :)

      " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

      Importing contacts has never been easier..
      Bring your friends over to Yahoo! Mail today!