mandatory ba ang labor at tax law review?

  • Leika San Juan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
      does anyone know if mandatory i-take ang labor law and tax law review?

    • AJ Constantino
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
        this is not actually about electives. i just wrote that down so you guys will read this message. i apologize. but this is very important too.

        sino ba gusto sumali sa NBA fantasy basketball? woohoo! gawa tayo 4C fantasy league! yeba!.

        again, i apologize. but this is important too.

        love aj.

        "Time is gold"-  parang ang dami na kasing may quotable quotes at the end of their messages. nakikiuso lang.

      • Jason Miranda
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
          may fantasy addicts din sa 4B...

          sali kami...

          and this is important
          -----------------------------

          BlackOps Manifesto

          1. Trial is War, Second Place doesn't get Paid
          2. Truth is Relative, Pick one that gets you Paid
          3. Only One Opinion Matters, and that can be Bribed...

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
            sa next batch sya mandatory.. :)

            " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

            does anyone know if mandatory i-take ang labor law and tax law review?

          • Alberto Pamintuan
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008
              Sure? Not for the 2009 Bar?

              --
              "fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
            • nyala Bainto
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008
                haha!!! miss u AJ! =)

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008