Re: [ateneolaw2009] immigration elective under atty aguilar

  • Rachelle Sy
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2008
      ah okay. thanks thanks. :)

      --- On Tue, 11/4/08, Alberto Pamintuan <bertspamintuan@...> wrote:

      > From: Alberto Pamintuan <bertspamintuan@...>
      > Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] immigration elective under atty aguilar
      > To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 12:52 AM
      > STAY AWAY FROM THAT ASS! 70'S ANG GRADE NA BINIBIGAY!!!!
      > HE FAILS PA!
      > difficult (and useless) true or false exams!
      >
      > 2008/11/4 Rachelle Sy <syrachelle@...>
      >

      > > hi,
      > >
      > > who took this na? :)
      > >
      > > may midterms? may finals?
      > >
      > > sinong aguilar ito?
      > >
      > > francis aguilar?
      > >
      > > thanks.
      > >
      > > - rachelle
      > >

      > --
      > "fighting for peace is like screwing for
      > virginity."
    • ins262
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 4, 2008
        ilan units dapat electives for seniors? hehe.

        --- In ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com, marah querol <marahquerol@...> wrote:

        > any feedback sa corp practice under Ceballos
        >
        > guys baka may shortlist kayo ng electives not to take pls let the
        > batch know para walang maging victim this being our last sem

      • ins262
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 4, 2008
          listen to jess. plague!

          --- In ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com, jess lopez <jess_raymund_lopez@...> wrote:

          > Stay away from Immigration Law and Procedure (Aguilar) like the plague!!

          sched...kahit anong pilit may finals...Mahirap yung finals..

          > we still have no grades pero mukhang nagbago na sya baka kasi mababa ang  grades
          namin...not sure though, hopefully not

          > gender and the law..
          >
          > readings with recit pero kay sembrano lang yung kailangan talaga mabasa ang
          readings..yung kay mam ampy naman, baka makalusot naman thru bola...hard
          midterms...worked sa gender week which will constitute as part of your finals..for your
          finals naman, paper..

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 4, 2008
            bwisit corp sus.. papers.. he never reads them.. bwisit!!

            --- In ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com, Joyce Melcar Tan <moremilke@...> wrote:

            > does anyone have feedback on the following?
            >
            > 1. CORP SUS - DE CASTRO
            >
            > 2. INT'L TAXATION - BANIQUED
            >
            > 3. ENVI LAW - VILLEGAS
            >
            > 4. ENVI LIT - LA VINA
            >
            > 5. NEGO SEM - AGUINALDO
            >
            > any comments on the load, how the exams are and the grades would be highly
            appreciated :D

            > thanks!
            >

            > . J o y c e .
            >
            > He aprendido que todo el mundo quiere vivir encima de la montana, sin saber que la
            verdadera felicidad esta en la forma de subir la escarpada.
            > --Gabriel Garcia Marquez
            >

            > ________________________________

            high 80s or low 90s naman. Trabaho nga lang. If hindi, then "you get what you give". :P 3
            professors, mejo hassle pag si negre (trademark) since madaming cases sobra and
            detailed lagi. pero better naman kay negre than sapalo (patents). mas may matututunan
            ka.

            > no midterms, 3 finals. 50%recit, 50%finals each for copyright, trademark, and patents.
            >
            > SPL ni J. Peralta, recommended. For the bar. Walang bumabagsak (di na daw sha
            nangbabagsak ngayon for SPL)

            > Leg Acct ni Macatangay, reporting. Midterms. Finals. High grades.

          • Leah C. Abutan
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 4, 2008
              6 units

              ilan units dapat electives for seniors? hehe.

              --- In ateneolaw2009@ yahoogroups. com, marah querol <marahquerol@ ...> wrote:

              > any feedback sa corp practice under Ceballos
              >
              > guys baka may shortlist kayo ng electives not to take pls let the
              > batch know para walang maging victim this being our last sem

              New Email names for you!
              Hurry before someone else does!
            • ins262
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 4, 2008