SECOND SEMESTER SCHEDULE OF CORE SUBJECTS AND ELECTIVES

  • Ateneo Law RegComm
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hello everyone! This e-mail contains the following attachments:

      1) Schedule of Core Subjects
      2) Schedule of Electives Subjects

      Please wait for further announcements re: procedure and other concerns with respect to registration. Thanks!

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!
    • Gianfranco Gomez
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        OMG! Sinong gumawa ng schedule ng 4A!

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
          hahaha..same here sa 4B...sigh..

          " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
            Section A,

            I'm thinking this is our professor roster:

            Civ - Balane
            Rem - Aquino
            Com - Jimenez

            Do you agree?  Last year kasi si Catindig taught commercial law ng 2-4 every TTh.  Our Rem Law schedule did not change from last year so I guess it's still Justice Aquino, same with the schedule for Civ.

            Suicide is an Option.

            Hello everyone! This e-mail contains the following attachments:

            1) Schedule of Core Subjects
            2) Schedule of Electives Subjects

            Please wait for further announcements re: procedure and other concerns with respect to registration. Thanks!

            New Email names for you!
            Hurry before someone else does!

            Get your new Email address!
          • Juancho Hernandez

              Hello everyone! This e-mail contains the following attachments:

              1) Schedule of Core Subjects
              2) Schedule of Electives Subjects

              Please wait for further announcements re: procedure and other concerns with respect to registration. Thanks!

              New Email names for you!
              Hurry before someone else does!

              Get your new Email address!

              ~Juancho

              "It is good to have an end to journey towards,
              but it is the JOURNEY that matters, in the end."