SCA, TRIAL TECH and Children's Rights

  • Philip Closa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      For Trial Tech

      Tuloy ang finals natin sa Thursday, Oct. 2, 08 at 1-3pm.
      Coverage:
      Direct, Cross, redirect and recross
      no objections
      1 problem

      For: SCA
      Lecture only on Friday

      For Child rights

      830am ang prac/moot court natin....so please be prepared..bring whatever you have to bring and be in school at 7am.... Kung maging maganda ang trial natin, baka wala tayong finals...So, come on time and be ready

      for reg: please forward this to the juniors thanks

      Ipe (4B)

      " I would like to see my own ignorance wither into enlightenment "