Announcement from the Registrar Re: NSO Birth Certificates

  • Admulaw Sc
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2008

      The Registrar is requiring ALL Ateneo Law students to submit

      2 OFFICIAL COPIES of your BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the NSO

      by OCTOBER 3, 2008.

      For married FEMALE students, you are ALSO required to submit

       2 OFFICIAL COPIES of your MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE from the NSO.

      Those who fail to submit these requirements will not be allowed to re-enroll next semester.

      Thanks, everyone! =)

    • Alberto Pamintuan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2008
        Here's the link to the online application for Birth Certificate Copies.

        --
        "fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
      • TJ Lumauig
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
          Hey batchmates!

          Spread:

        • TJ Lumauig
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
            Hey batchmates!
            Sorry, sent the last one by mistake.
            Anyway, here are the BARKADA PACKAGES for our yearbook:

            Spread:  P 5,000
            1 page:      2,600
            half page:   1,600

            The prices are INCLUSIVE of the P 600 fee for the pictorial.

            If you do not wish to have your pictures taken, and if you'd rather submit your own pictures (soft copy), SUBTRACT the P 600 fee from the respective packages.  HOWEVER, we cannot guarantee that the resolution of the pictures submitted will be of the same quality as those taken by the photographer when printed.

            Payment may be made to the members of FORUM.

            Thanks!