Re: [ateneolaw2009] Elective Midterms

  • Yves Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2008
      Trish,

      I took Justice Aquino for SCA last year. Super codal and past exams lang yan. :) I think he's used the same questions for the past few years. :)

      Hope that helps. :)

      -yves

      On Aug 7, 2008, at 1:10 AM, trish cruz wrote:

      Ipe, how're you gonna study for SCA? I'm afuuuraid of Justice Aquino. :P

      -isit Your Group Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe

    • trish cruz
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2008
        Thanks much Yves!

        On that note, does anyone have any past exams of Justice Aquino? I have Jess' bluebook but no questions. :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2008
          Trish,

          I had him for crimpro.... tip lang, LAKIHAN MO sulat mo. Okay? :)

          - rachelle

          > I took Justice Aquino for SCA last year. Super codal and
          > past exams
          > lang yan. :) I think he's used the same questions for
          > the past few
          > years. :)
          >
          > Hope that helps. :)
          >
          > -yves
          >
          > On Aug 7, 2008, at 1:10 AM, trish cruz wrote:
          >

          > > Ipe, how're you gonna study for SCA? I'm
          > afuuuraid of Justice
          > > Aquino. :P
          > >
          > > -isit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
          > Unsubscribe

        • trish cruz
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2008
            Thanks rache, ipe and shelly. :)