Hello batchmates! Here are updates regarding our batch projects for this semester:
1. Thesis Extension
(not really a project
- The Thesis Committee gave us 4 days extension (reckoned from 23 June 2007.)
- Thank you so much to all those who gave their suggestions, talked to Ma'am Ampy, talked to Ms. Erin, signed the "petition," etc.
- To those who submitted or are submitting late, there are point deductions corresponding to number of days late. Please see the Thesis board for details.
2. BarOps Reviewers for Seniors
- Only a few people ordered the reviewers. All of whom ordered the entire set.
- The proceeds went directly to BarOps.
- If anyone would still want to order, text me - 0916 253 93 33
3. Batch Jacket
- This one will be handled by Forum since its one of their fund raising activities last school year. So sila na din daw ulit ngayon.
Within this week, I'll be providing each beadle a coin bank.
- Every so often, the Batchkansya
will be passed around for donations.
- The money that will be gathered may be donated to calamity victims (in case may mga bagyo) or we can donate it to a community of our choice.
5. MOCK DEFENSE -- IMPORTANT!
- I have no news yet when the defense will start. So, in the mean time, signing up muna for those who want take part in this.
- Basically, 3-5 days before your defense, you will have your mock defense. - For the panel, you may (should) invite your adviser or any other person you think is well-versed with your topic. We can also arrange it such that some of our batchmates, having the same topic as yours, will also sit as your panelists.
- We will reserve the small LSAC for this activity.
- REALLY IMPORTANT: I need a project head/team for this. Anyone?