Batch Projects Update
- Hello batchmates! Here are updates regarding our batch projects for this semester:
1. Thesis Extension (not really a project )
- The Thesis Committee gave us 4 days extension (reckoned from 23 June 2007.)
- Thank you so much to all those who gave their suggestions, talked to Ma'am Ampy, talked to Ms. Erin, signed the "petition," etc.
- To those who submitted or are submitting late, there are point deductions corresponding to number of days late. Please see the Thesis board for details.
2. BarOps Reviewers for Seniors
- Only a few people ordered the reviewers. All of whom ordered the entire set.
- The proceeds went directly to BarOps.
- If anyone would still want to order, text me - 0916 253 93 33
3. Batch Jacket
- This one will be handled by Forum since its one of their fund raising activities last school year. So sila na din daw ulit ngayon.
- Within this week, I'll be providing each beadle a coin bank.
- Every so often, the Batchkansya will be passed around for donations.
- The money that will be gathered may be donated to calamity victims (in case may mga bagyo) or we can donate it to a community of our choice.
5. MOCK DEFENSE -- IMPORTANT!
- I have no news yet when the defense will start. So, in the mean time, signing up muna for those who want take part in this.
- Basically, 3-5 days before your defense, you will have your mock defense. - For the panel, you may (should) invite your adviser or any other person you think is well-versed with your topic. We can also arrange it such that some of our batchmates, having the same topic as yours, will also sit as your panelists.
- We will reserve the small LSAC for this activity.
- REALLY IMPORTANT: I need a project head/team for this. Anyone?