Batch Projects Update

  • nyala Bainto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hello batchmates!  Here are updates regarding our batch projects for this semester:

      1. Thesis Extension (not really a project )
      - The Thesis Committee gave us 4 days extension (reckoned from 23 June 2007.)
      - Thank you so much to all those who gave their suggestions, talked to Ma'am Ampy, talked to Ms. Erin, signed the "petition," etc.
      - To those who submitted or are submitting late, there are point deductions corresponding to number of days late.  Please see the Thesis board for details.

      2. BarOps Reviewers for Seniors
      - Only a few people ordered the reviewers.  All of whom ordered the entire set.
      - The proceeds went directly to BarOps.
      - If anyone would still want to order, text me - 0916 253 93 33

      3. Batch Jacket
      - This one will be handled by Forum since its one of their fund raising activities last school year.  So sila na din daw ulit ngayon.

      4. "Batchkansya"
      -
      Within this week, I'll be providing each beadle a coin bank.
      - Every so often, the Batchkansya will be passed around for donations.
      - The money that will be gathered may be donated to calamity victims (in case may mga bagyo) or we can donate it to a community of our choice.

      5.  MOCK DEFENSE -- IMPORTANT!
      - I have no news yet when the defense will start. So, in the mean time, signing up muna for those who want take part in this.
      - Basically, 3-5 days before your defense, you will have your mock defense.   - For the panel, you  may (should) invite your adviser or any other person you think is well-versed with your topic.  We can also arrange it such that some of our batchmates, having the same topic as yours, will also sit as your panelists.
      - We will reserve the small LSAC for this activity.
      - REALLY IMPORTANT: I need a project head/team for this.  Anyone?