Judicial Council

  • Admulaw Sc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Greetings to all those who are interested in applying for the vacant positions.
      My apologies for answering the questions late.

      Attached is a copy of the Internal Rules of Court.
      Please check to know the responsibilities and duties of the positions.

      Please note that it has been amended, the deputy clerk of court can be a freshman, the rules say that it should be sophomore.

      Thank you.

      Also please send the resumes and letters of intent on or before July 13.

      For the Council

      Jose Angelo V. Cunanan