Re: [ateneolaw2009] Law School Internet Settings

  • Alberto Pamintuan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2008
      Did not receive anything. Ate Pearl just said that the guy handling the Wifi emailed everyone who applied but i didn't receive anything (or at least i think i didn't). I just hope the instructions in Sam's email work.

      2008/6/16 mauro cabading iii <pumipiglas2003@...>:

      yo bert, nag-apply din ako dati pa. pero til now wala pa ring email. checked my spam na rin and wala ring pumasok. how'd you know na dumating na email sa yo?