  • ins262
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2005
      guys.. 8am tomorrow right? right? cases already.. damn. to think
      it's just orsem palang. this will be the end of me.. or not.. oh lord
      help me help myself.
    • jukas master
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 1, 2005
        query lang ppl. in the case frenzel vs. catito.. the petitioner's first complaint filed in the QC RTC, the court ruled in favor of alfred, ordering the defendant to waive her claim over the QC property, plus the rights to ownership was granted to the plaintiff.. however the Davao RTC ruled against the petitioner stating the constitutional law on owning public lands (Alfred is disqualified).. mejo nalalabuan ako kasi contradicting yung ruling.. am i just mistaken or tama yung pagkakaintindi ko.. can someone pls enlighten me.. tnx peeps..

        ins262 <ins262@...> wrote:
        guys.. 8am tomorrow right?  right?  cases already.. damn.  to think
        it's just orsem palang.  this will be the end of me.. or not.. oh lord
        help me help myself.

      • trish cruz
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 1, 2005

          Hi, if there is anyone from the evening sched (preferrably section E) who is willing to trade for an afternoon slot, kindly email me tonight ASAP, or text me at 0916-7055560.

          Sudden complications came up with my schedule and it looks like I may need to shift to the evening class. The RegComm informed me I have to notify them tomorrow about my block-swap-mate(?) so the sooner you get to contact me the better.

          Thanks. Trish.

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Marc Skywalker
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 1, 2005
            i read the case again. i guess because the CA affirmed the decision
            of the Davao RTC, in toto, it immediately waived any other decisions
            of varied RTC. I'm not sure yet how legal procedures work but hey,
            that's why we are still freshmen. there are more to learn. good luck
            for all of us.

            --- In ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com, jukas master
            <jukas_master@y...> wrote:
            > query lang ppl. in the case frenzel vs. catito.. the petitioner's
            first complaint filed in the QC RTC, the court ruled in favor of
            alfred, ordering the defendant to waive her claim over the QC
            property, plus the rights to ownership was granted to the
            plaintiff.. however the Davao RTC ruled against the petitioner
            stating the constitutional law on owning public lands (Alfred is
            disqualified).. mejo nalalabuan ako kasi contradicting yung ruling..
            am i just mistaken or tama yung pagkakaintindi ko.. can someone pls
            enlighten me.. tnx peeps..

            > ins262 <ins262@y...> wrote:
            > guys.. 8am tomorrow right? right? cases already.. damn. to
            think
            > it's just orsem palang. this will be the end of me.. or not.. oh
            lord
            > help me help myself.

            Service.

            http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
          • donna april g. montefalcon
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 1, 2005
              does that apply to all the properties? i mean, may
              properties sa quezon city and manila...tapos may
              properties din sa davao.

              release me, that is the only way to free me, that is the way that it should be. so free me, from all your memories. i know, we must say goodbye, we must say goodbye.

              __________________________________
              Discover Yahoo!
              http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
            • Jayvee Salud
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 2, 2008
                Just my two cents.

                The inter-faith rally held last Friday was an affront to all that is good about religion and spirituality.  I personally support the call for truth and accountability.  I want the President to fess up, no more than any of us do.  But that rally was not about prayer at all, it was about Trapos of old, and new seeking to regain/gain power.

                The organizers of the event in the Ateneo are to be lauded for trying to galvanize the student body to take a stand.  It's just sad that even the purest of intentions are easily tainted by the evilest of desires.

                Taking a stand in these very trying times is a consequence of our political/constitutional processes.  May mga naniniwala na dapat patalsikin ang pangulo, meron namang hindi.  But our choices are personal.  We should only speak for ourselves, not for others.  Leadership is not about what we want, it's about what your constituents want.  A strong leader cannot and should not be bullied, unless he is just using that as an excuse to get what he really wants.

              • Juancho Hernandez
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 2, 2008
                  I know there have been a lot of comments on the fact that certain Politicians got on the stage.  Personally i think its despicable how they used other people to further their own ends, but then again what is new about that, people all over our country and throughout the world get used everyday which is the sad but undeniable truth.  I guess it just hurts a little more when it happens at home.

                  That aside however, lets try to look on the bright side of things. Despite the setbacks, or misinformation or betrayals as many have put it, i think the message is still loud and clear.  It doesnt matter whether you want GMA out or not but it is clear that we all want an explanation and we are all demanding it since the people in power are there to SERVE US not US TO SERVE THEM.  I mean these issues raise questions and invite thoughts like "why should i pay taxes? some politicain will just steal it anyway!" which we all know will bring us no where but lower into the grave that we seem to be digging for ourselves.

                  Whether you are PRO GMA /  ANTI GMA / UNDECIDED we all want an explanation.  After that we can decide what is the best thing to do. The sad part is while the administration stresses the use of the Rule of Law, they seem to close all the doors available to the people.  A recall of the last impeachment process just puts that into stark focus

                  just my 2 cents worth as well.

                  On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Jayvee Salud <rouge_aigle_1982@...> wrote:

[...]

                  "It is good to have an end to journey towards,
                  but it is the JOURNEY that matters, in the end."
                • Alberto Pamintuan
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 2, 2008
                    check this link out, spy cam featuring FG accepting bribe money.

                    Hehehe, just kidding. Enjoy the show

                    --
                    "fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."