IMPORTANT ADVISORY, Please read. :)

  • Tricia Cervantes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 1:33 AM
      Dear Batchmates,

      The only means by which I updated our Thesis List
      throughout the year was through the emails that were
      sent through this group. My last update was yesterday,
      05 May 2008. I'm just fixing the format of the list,
      then I'll turn it over to Nyala, together with the
      list from 1990.

      I noticed however, that there are still some who
      haven't informed their beadles or sent emails about
      their topics. Baka lang hindi sila yung emailing type,
      so I strongly suggest the beadles -- Shei, Euns (for
      now), and Rita, to update your classes so we can
      complete the list. Ask them to text you or send an
      email. :)

      I'll be uploading the list (as of 05 May 2008)
      tonight. LET'S HELP NYALA BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:

      1. Please check kung tama o updated yung topics ninyo.

      2. For those who submitted more than one topic, please
      limit yourselves to one.
      3. Please check the list kung meron kayong friends na
      hindi pa nakapagsubmit ng topic, and please ask them
      to submit their topic to their beadles or to Nyala
      ASAP.

      We tried to upload the list from 1990 in the Files
      section of this egroup pero masyado siyang malaki. The
      best we could do is send it as an attachment, pero
      maaaccess lang ninyo kung naka "individual mails"
      setting kayo.

      Good luck with thesis, everyone. Good luck din Nyala,
      with the updating, hehe, medyo madugo siya. :)

      Lablats,
      Patring :)

      PS. Thank you PIA MANGUIAT and THEA JIMENEZ for your
      donations to the white paper drive. Much appreciated. :)

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • jake posio
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 3:00 AM
        Sana eto na talaga... just reply if there are conflicts:

        Creating an Exception in the Application of RA9184 (Government Procurement Reform Act) with Respect to Prime Commodities such as Rice, Gas, Electricity, etc.

        Jake Posio 3C

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 3:44 AM
          An Examination of Supreme Court Decisions: What Constitutes a Final Determination of Disputed Assessments Before Appeal to the Court of Tax Appeals?
          -Leah Abutan
          3B

          Tricia Cervantes <mprcervantes@...> wrote:
[...]

          http://ph.mail.yahoo.com

        • Jerome Alejandro
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 5:26 AM
            EDSA UNAMSKED: PEOPLE POWER REVOLUTION AS AN UNLAWFUL MEANS OF UNSEATING AN ADMINISTRATION