Re: [ateneolaw2009] Environmental Law under Atty. Villegas - New submission date

  • J del Castillo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 8:24 PM
      To whom do we submit the written reports?

      And do you have the list of cases?
      Please post if you do - would greatly appreciate it.
      thank you fellow classmate.

      Jasmine Jimenez <jassiejimenez@...> wrote:
      To those taking Environmental Law under Atty. Villegas, please be informed that the submission of the written report is moved to April 4 (Friday) in the afternoon.

    • Leah C. Abutan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        mead v argel 115 SCRA 256 July 20 1982
        Technology Developers v CA 193 SCRA 147 Jan 21 1991
        Pollution Adjudication Board 195 SCRA 112 March 11 1991
        Ysmael v Exec Secretary 190 SCRA 673 Oct 18 1990
        LLDA v CA 251 SCRA 42 Dec 7 1995
        Oposa v Factoran 224 SCRA 792 July 30 1993
        LLDA v CA 231 SCRA 292 March 16 1994
        AC Enterprises v Frabelle Properties 506 SCRA 625 Nov 2 2006

        http://ph.mail.yahoo.com