Re: [ateneolaw2009] Thesis Topic

  • Joyce Melcar Tan
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 1, 2008
      hi jeno,

      i'm not sure pa if i'm going through with my current topic, but the one i submitted for last sem's (thesis 1) finals is similar to yours on aut dedere.. :-o what's your scope, just to be sure we don't overlap? :)

      .     J o y c e     .

      He aprendido que todo el mundo quiere vivir encima de la montana, sin saber que la verdadera felicidad esta en la forma de subir la escarpada.

      --Gabriel Garcia Marquez

      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 2, 2008
        Race to the first: im the first.. .hahaha sorry guys

        TOPIC:

        The Endless Strike: Setting a time limit on the right to Strike
      • Diana Uy
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 3, 2008
          My thesis would be on the interplay of Writ of Habeas Corpus, Writ of Amparo, and Writ of Habeas Data for the protection of activists.  The focus would be on how the writs would complement each other in different instances of violations of life, liberty, and security.

          Diana Uy

        • Joseph Benedict Gesmundo
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 6, 2008
            General Anti-(Tax)Avoidance Rules: The Philippine Model

            Joseph Benedict G. Gesmundo
            School of Law
            Ateneo de Manila University
            Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City
            Philippines

          • Thomas Elliot Mondez
            Message 5 of 28 , May 26 7:23 AM
              Batchmates,

              My slightly revised topic, with the consent of the
              thesis department:

              Recognition as a Necessary Condition to Statehood:
              Exposing the Myth of Self-Determination and Giving
              Order to an Anarchic Global Practice of Quaint Legal
              Standards.

              Thanks,

              Elliot Mondez