IMPT: MASS TOM FOR LOZADA (LSGH)/(ADMU)

  • Rafael Calinisan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      Hello Ateneo,

      In behalf of the whole Ateneo Law Student Council:

      1)  The head of the La Salle Brothers has personally extended an invitation to us to hear mass tom for Mr. Lozada and his family.  10AM La Salle Green Hills.  COME EARLY.  9ish.

      Please text me in advance if you want to come so I would know more or less how many are going.  09178441111

      Hope to see you there.   Wear your Ateneo Law jackets. =)

      2)  There is also another mass:  Truth and Accountability-TAMA NA!
      Feb 18, 6PM Gesu, ADMU.

      Candle lighting ceremony follows.

      Manindigan na tayo.  Mali na ito.

      -Ralph