Isang Malaking Bahay? (One Big House)

  • Ateneo Law Student Council
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Hello schoolmates.  :)  Sana maayos lahat ng midterms natin.

      Last semester, we had our One Big House Party in Embassy Superclub.  The proceeds of the party were to go to the building of one Gawad Kalinga house in GK Village, South Victoria Ville, Taguig City.

      We are happy to tell you guys na we manage to reach the required amount for the said house.  Yehey!  Gagawa na tayo ng bahay para sa isang pamilya sa GK South Victoria Ville.

      The build is scheduled on Saturday, February 9, from 8am to 12noon.  Meeting time is 7am, Ground Floor, Area in front of the cashier.

      Sama na kayo!  Kelangan mag-flex ng muscles after hours and hours of sitting, just studying.  Kaya maging karpintero, tubero at pintero tayo sa Sabado.

      Salamat. Kitakits. :)

      If you have any questions, please text Ona 0906.492.4438 or approach any of your student council officers.

      -Your SC 08-

      p.s. just bring water, be in school by 7am, you're good to go. :)  Transportation will be provided for by your SC, so don't worry.

      http://ph.mail.yahoo.com

      http://ph.mail.yahoo.com