Sign Up with Multiply

  • Ateneo Law School Student Council 2008 St
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Check out my Multiply site

      I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want
      to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
      Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share
      anything you want, with anyone you want.

      Here's the link:
      http://multiply.com/si/vE1G32yPjfKaZZggxCdzfQ

      Thanks,
      Ateneo Law School Student Council 2008

      Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse:
      http://multiply.com/bl/vE1G32yPjfKaZZggxCdzfQ
      We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
      with anyone at any time.
      Copyright 2008 Multiply Inc.
      6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA