Co-chairmanship/project heads (ACP & Mr. Lawschool)

  • m.e. zosa iii
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007

      Attention: To all interested students
      Re: Co-Chairmanship/Project Head

      Peace!

      The Student Council is currently looking for
      interested students who are willing to be
      co-chairmen/project heads for the following student
      activities:

      1. Alternative Class Program (ACP); and
      2. Mr. Law school

      The ACP will be co-chaired by Mr. Grip Bueta (2B). We
      are encouraging the freshmen and the sophomores to be
      involved in these projects for good karma and
      longevity. For further details you may contact the
      undersigned at 09189192385 or reply to this email
      address. We are also looking for potential lady
      players for the law school’s ladies basketball team
      who will play in the ABL and against other in the
      metro. Those interested to play for the law school
      ladies basketball team may wait for further details in
      the 1st week of January.

      Let’s make this happen.

      Sincerely yours,

      Manuel Eufracio F. Zosa III