thesis topic

  • bryan joseph mallillin
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 1, 2007
      sorry for the late notice. my thesis is on children in conflict with the law (CICL), specifically on age and criminal responsibility.

      pls. advise in case of any conflict.

      Bryan Mallillin
      3B

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • tristan arnesto
      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 1, 2008

        my topic is:
        determining the cause of action and locus standi of the people against unlawful lakeside residents and commercial establishments for the protection of laguna lake