3171Re: [ateneolaw2009] Yearbook

  • Juancho Hernandez
    Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Thea,

      First of all thanks for replying with the update.  Next, may I just clear up what exactly is the status of the yearbook?  You said that you were able to get the soft copy of the pictures only this year, 2013.  So I am assuming that you haven't yet done anything with them yet?  Have the layouts and other matters been taken care of already and is it a simple matter of just putting the pictures in a designated slot?

      If not then I agree with Meg, it would save you a whole lot of time as well, especially if the class isn't really that interested in getting the actual year book anymore.  Perhaps it would be good to discuss this as a batch?  But I guess it's probably better to first give the yearbook committee a chance to fully explain the current situation.

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:52 AM, Meg Gutierrez <meg.gutierrez@...> wrote:

      Hi Thea,

      Can we set a deadline for this na? If yearbook is not finished by X date then refund nalang?

      I'm actually okay with not getting the yearbook na. I just want my money back.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 7, 2013, at 11:06 PM, Thea Jimenez <thea_jimenez@...> wrote:

      As I said, I was able to get the soft copies of the pictures this year. I'm still in the process of checking the individual pictures to check if they followed the comments of the people.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 7, 2013, at 10:51 PM, kathleen carisa pacleb <kathleen_carisa@...> wrote:

      What about the release of our individual pictures?  I believe the update only addresses the yearbook concern.