    From: Patrick Dimayuga <PDimayuga@...>
    Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:54:34
    To: Patrick Dimayuga<PDimayuga@...>
    Subject: Hiring Requirement - Senior Professional Support Lawyer for
    Knowledge Management Team

    Good day

    We have a requirement for Senior Professional Support Lawyer for our Knowledge Management Team (KM)). This is for our client Baker and Mckenzie

    Attached is the job description and team description for your review.

    To tell you more about the role:

    Senior professional support lawyer

    * The person will be primarily focus in the IT and Communications industry
    * Will do research on various legal updates in the IT and Communications industry
    * Create training materials for incumbent lawyers
    * This person will be part of the Knowledge Management Team which is responsible in creating standard knowledge for all 70 offices of B&M. The team is composed of actual lawyers but non billable.
    * Salary Range- 130k-150k x 14. 5 mos pay guaranteed plus benefits

    * min law degree
    * at least 6 years
    * sr. associate/partners of small firms
    * exposure to ITC matters
    * excellent communication skills
    * openness to travel
    * mid 30s to early 40s

    If interested or for referrals, kindly send me your updated resume

    Patrick Jess A. Dimayuga
    Managing Consultant
    Drake Personnel Philippines, Inc.
    18th Flr. Trident Tower
    312 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
    Mobile: (+63) 917 843 8413
    Office: (02) 753 2490 loc. 107

    Email: PDimayuga@...<https://mail.drakeintl.co.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=4cc3a321a5dd491293005dd10ae66082&URL=mailto%3apdimayuga%40drakeintl.co.uk>

    www.drakeintl.com<UrlBlockedError.aspx>; www.drakepersonnel.com.ph<UrlBlockedError.aspx>

    [Description: facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drake-Personnel-Philippines/35776469409>[Description: linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/DRAKE-PERSONNEL-PHILIPPINES-DRAKE-INTERNATIONAL>[Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CCE645.B8BD08F0]<https://plus.google.com/104780344815770729467/posts>[Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CCE645.B8BD08F0]<https://twitter.com/drakephrecruit>[Description: cid:image006.jpg@01CCE645.B8BD08F0]<http://impact-ph.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobs_ja.asp?eid=9037847>

    This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information. Any confidential or personal information contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorized form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. Drake is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt. Drake is committed to protecting the privacy of information provided to us. If you would like more information about us please visit Drake web site at www.drakeintl.com<http://www.drakeintl.com>